EUROCHAMBRES and the Chamber of Commerce of Pordenone Udine, Leader of the Wine Consortium, have the pleasure to announce that the call for proposals of the EU4Business: Connecting Companies is out.
- Applicants: not-for-profit BSOs having a turnover equal or higher than 50.000,00 euro over the last years ;
- Final beneficiaries: BSOs and SMEs ;
- Deadline for application: 30 August 2021 (17:00, Brussels time) ;
- Events (Presentation of the Call and Networking sessions): 5-20 July 2021.
The EU4BCC project aims to support sustainable economic development and job creation in the Eastern Partnership (EaP) countries by helping SMEs to grow – especially by promoting trade, encouraging inward investment and fostering business links with companies in the EU.
The action implemented within EU4BCC is organised on a sectoral basis. This will allow for a more strategic approach and for the creation of alliances between EU and EaP businesses on a more specific basis.
The general selected sectors are the following:
- Bio/organic Food
- Creative Industries
The EU4BCC project within the above-mentioned sectors will be implemented through three types of actions:
- Twinnings, defined as Capacity Building / Peer to Peer Coaching for BSOs ;
- B2B matchings among SMEs ;
- Study visits among SMEs and BSOs.
The call is available on the “Calls and Opportunities” section.
For further information, please visit https://connectingcompanies.eu/.