European Cooperation projects CREA-CULT-2022-COOP-
This action will support approximately 130 projects.
This action is expected to foster cooperation between organisations active in the culture field, to increase the European dimension of creation and circulation of European artistic content as well as to encourage the development, experimentation, dissemination or application of new and innovative practices.
In order to be eligible, the applicants (beneficiaries and affiliated entities) must:
• be legal entities (public or private bodies)
• be established in one of the eligible countries.
Proposals must be submitted by a consortium of at least 3, 5 or 10 applicants (depending on the topic/category) (beneficiaries; not affiliated entities), consortium COMPOSITION:
- (LARGE) minimum 10 entities from 10 different eligible countries
- (MEDIUM) minimum 5 entities from 5 different eligible countries
- (SMALL) minimum 3 entities from 3 different eligible countries
FUNDS / CO-FUNDING
The available call budget is EUR 68 607 267.
This budget might be increased by maximum 20%. For category: – SMALL 200.000 all’89%; MEDIUM 1.000.000 al 70%, LARGE 2.000.000 al 60%.