Innovative tools and business models – CREA-MEDIA-2022-INNOVBUSMOD
to enhance the circulation, promotion, online and theatrical distribution of European audiovisual works, within the Union and internationally in the new digital environment; including through innovative business model. The MEDIA strand shall provide support for the following action:
– Promotion and marketing tools, including on line and through the use of data analytics, to increase the prominence, visibility, cross-border access, and audience reach of European work.
In order to be eligible, the applicants (beneficiaries and affiliated entities) must:
– be legal entities (public or private bodies)
– be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
– Creative Europe Participating Countries:
– EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories
– non-EU countries:listed EEA countries and countries associated to the Creative
Europe Programme or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the
agreement enters into force before grant signature (list of participating countries) Beneficiaries and affiliated entities must register in the Participant Register — before submitting the proposal — and will have to be validated by the Central Validation Service (REA Validation). For the validation, they will be requested to upload documents showing legal status and origin. Other entities may participate in other consortium roles, such as associated partners,
subcontractors, third parties giving in-kind contributions, etc.
FUNDS / CO-FUNDING
The available call budget is EUR 7 000 000. Project budget (maximum grant amount): No limit. The grant awarded may be lower than the amount requested. The costs will be reimbursed at the funding rate fixed in the Grant Agreement (60%).