MEDIA 360° – CREA-MEDIA-2022-MEDIA360
Training and mentoring activities to enhance the capacity of audiovisualoperators professionals to adapt to new creative processes, marketdevelopments and digital technologies that affect the whole value chain;
– Support to networking activities for audiovisual professionals, includingcreators, and business-to-business exchanges and networking activities to facilitate to nurture and promote talents in the European audiovisual sector,
and facilitate the development and distribution of European and international co-creations and coproductions;
– Support the activities of European works audiovisual players at industry events and fairs in Europe and beyond.
In order to be eligible, the applicants (beneficiaries and affiliated entities) must:
– be legal entities (public or private bodies)
– be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
– Creative Europe Participating Countries:
– EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories
– non-EU countries:listed EEA countries and countries associated to the Creative
Europe Programme or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the
agreement enters into force before grant signature (list of participating countries) Beneficiaries and affiliated entities must register in the Participant Register — before submitting the proposal — and will have to be validated by the Central Validation Service (REA Validation). For the validation, they will be requested to upload
documents showing legal status and origin. Other entities may participate in other consortium roles, such as associated partners, subcontractors, third parties giving in-kind contributions, etc.
FUNDS / CO-FUNDING
The available call budget is EUR 20 000 000.Project budget (maximum grant amount): No limit. The grant awarded may be lower than the amount requested. The costs will be reimbursed at the funding rate fixed in the Grant Agreement (70%).