Networks of European Festivals CREA-MEDIA-2022-FESTNET
to enhance the circulation, promotion, online and theatrical distribution ofEuropean audiovisual works, within the Union and internationally in the new digital environment; including through innovative business model; o to promote European audiovisual works, heritage works, and support audience the engagement and development of audiences of all ages, in particular young audiences, across Europe and beyond. European festivals and festivals’ networks screening a significant proportion of non-national European works, while preserving their identity and unique profile.
In order to be eligible, the applicants (beneficiaries and affiliated entities) must:
– be legal entities (public or private bodies)
– be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
– Creative Europe Participating Countries:
– EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories
– non-EU countries:
– listed EEA countries and countries associated to the Creative Europe Programme or countries which are in ongoing
negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before grant signature (list of
– only applications from eligible entities organising audiovisual festivals in countries
participating in the MEDIA strand will be accepted.
By eligible audiovisual festival it is understood an event:
– programming European films and audiovisual works that are being screened to wide audiences including general public as well as accredited international audiovisual professionals and press;
– having a clear curation, regulation and selection procedure;
– 50% of the programming should be devoted to non-national films and audiovisual works from countries participating to the MEDIA strand and presenting a geographical diverse cove
FUNDS / CO-FUNDING
The available call budget is EUR 5 000 000. Project budget (maximum grant amount): No limit. The grant awarded may be lower than the amount requested. The support is open to a European network of festivals with a maximum amount of grant per member of EUR 100,000 for activities running over 2 years. The costs will be reimbursed at the funding rate fixed in the Grant Agreement (90%).