MERAKI S.r.l. is a consultancy company located in two North Eastern Italian Regions (Friuli Venezia Giulia and Veneto) which offers support for national and international projects specifically addressed to cultural and tourism operators and to Italian and international public entities.
More in detail, it provides services for the design, management and evaluation of transnational cooperation and local development policies, programmes and projects.
Start-up in November 2018 from the long-lasting experience of two professionals, Valentina Colleselli and Marco Marinuzzi, MERAKI has a network of top-level senior consultants.
Within the portfolio of competences held by MERAKI the main relevant experiences are related to:
- Design, management and evaluation of European and transnational cooperation projects;
- Design, management and evaluation of local development projects for culture and tourism;
- Development and management of business networks for the culture and tourism sectors;
- Consultancy for internationalization and development of marketing strategies;
- Strategic plans for audience development;
- Cultural diplomacy and geopolitical studies and analyses;
- Development of strategic projects such as “Italian Capital of Culture”, “Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe”;
- Administrative and financial management of projects financed by European, national and regional funds;
- Training on European planning, European and national policies for culture and tourism, project cycle management, cultural heritage law, audience development, strategic planning;
- Preparation of monthly newsletters on calls, conferences, publications and other opportunities in Italy and abroad for performing arts.
MERAKI is also partner of AGIS Triveneto – Italian Association for Performing Arts and member of the European Creative Business Network.
MERAKI (μεράκι) is a Greek word, which means: soul, creativity or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work.