INTERREG V-B Adriatic-Ionian ADRION | Program 2014-2020
CCI4TOURISM fixed a clear and ambitious objective: making CCIs key players of the tourism sector and a distinctive factor of growth in the Adriatic – Ionian macro-region. To achieve this new goal, need unconventional approach and systems to tourism strategies.
The project is expected to adopt the best business support for development of creative and cultural sector, starting from the entrepreneurial discovery to the talent mobilization, empowerment of entrepreneurial skills, hybridization between cultural, creative and tourist businesses, for the creation of new companies and for the design of new products.
The main result expected is the enhancement of the entrepreneurial mindset of CCIs in the center of a radical change in territorial development.
Main results expected are: a joint methodology for CCIs competences&skills empowerment; the creation of a Creative Hubs network as the lighthouses of a renewed concept of creativity and culture where digital technologies make the difference; a transnational action plan for a “Cultural tourism 4.0” offer across the AI area
- CCI Entrepreneurial discovery & Awareness raising ;
- Co-creation of new business models for cultural heritage valorization and sustainable tourism ;
- Regional specialization action plans to combine CCI and tourism industry at local level ;
- Set up of an Adrion Center for Cultural Tourism Management ;
- Study visits and exchange program for entrepreneurs.
- Tecnopolis Science and Technology Park, Italy (lead partner)
- Zadar County Rural Development Agency, Croatia
- Friuli Innovazione Research and Technology Transfer Centre, Italy
- Business and Cultural Development Centre, Greece
- REGIONALNA RAZVOJNA AGENCIJA ZELENI KRAS, D.O.O. Slovenia
- Razvojna agencija Sora d. o. o., Slovenia
- European Affairs Fund of AP Vojvodina, Serbia
- City Development Agency Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- IRI CENTAR d.o.o., Croatia